Body Collection: Citrine
Citrine is a "feel better" stone. It is also known to attract wealth, abundance and prosperity. Iron is the element which gives Citrine its warm golden colour. The colour is due to heat from volcanic and other earth activity. Extreme heat, whether naturally occurring or applied by man, will turn amethyst into a burnt golden colour. The properties of heated amethyst are similar to those of real citrine, just less intense. Citrine is found throughout the world in deposits wherever other quartz is present.
Some recommendations for using Citrine in animal healing:
* increases the hardiness and resistance of the human body, strengthening
the animals immune system and helping them deal with stress and shock.
* protects against the negative effects from background radiation in the home and in the environment.
* helps newborns and young animals adjust to new environments, strange and overwhelming circumstances.
Some associated healing attributes of Citrine for humans:
* brings abundance and wealth
* good for the digestive system
* eyesight, the heart and kidneys
* thyroid, thymus and liver
* tissue regeneration, nausea, vomiting
* good for relationships and self esteem
* getting rid of emotional toxins
* helps with yin/yang balance
Citrine Chakra association: solar plexus
Common sources: Brazil, Madagascar, Russia.
Astrological association: Sagittarius, Capricorn
Chemical composition: silicon dioxide with iron. It is a member of the quartz family.
Colour: yellow, golden or lemon
Purification and cleansing: you can cleanse citrine under cold running water, salt water or sunlight. Recharge in the sunlight or among other crystals.
* A special thanks and recognition to all of the great writers in this field. The information we share is a compilation of bits and pieces from the many books and online information out there. I am so grateful for all of the insight. Our recommendations are based on that knowledge and not a guarantee of change.*