Mind Collection: Blue Fluorite
Fluorite belongs to the spar family of gemstones. Like all other members of this family, it can be separated into flakes. According to folklore, it is the home of rainbows. Most of the fluorite you will find is green, violet or rainbow coloured; not all blue. Blue fluorite can be very difficult to find especially tumbled or carved. Blue fluorite is a crystal that benefits us most by touching our skin. Keep it close to you. Touch it often. It is a smooth cool stone that quickly turns warm or hot when held. This is a reaction between Fluorites electromagnetic field and ours.
Some recommendations for using Blue Fluorite for animal healing:
* Facilitates precision training
* balances the left and right sides of the brain
* improves mental focus and learning ability.
* improves assimilation of nutrients, improving vitality both mentally and physically.
* strength of bones and teeth
* improves coordination in clumsy animals both young and old.
Some associated healing attributes of Blue Fluorite for Humans:
* focuses the mind and creates order out of chaos
* decision making
* good for speech
* supports the learning processes. Great for students
* enhances creative and logical thought
* calms and revitalizes
* fortifies bones, teeth and cells
* beneficial for eye, nose, ear and throat problems.
* reduces inflammation
Blue Fluorite Chakra association: throat
Common alternative names: feldspar, fluor spar
Common sources: England, France, Germany, China
Astrological association: Capricorn and Pisces
Chemical composition: Calcium fluoride
Color: all looks of the spectrum
Purification and cleansing: cleanse under cold running water, or sunlight. Recharge in the sun or with quartz cluster. Do this once or twice a month.
* A special thanks and recognition to all of the great writers in this field. The information we share is a compilation of bits and pieces from the many books and online information out there. I am so grateful for all of the insight. Our recommendations are based on that knowledge and not a guarantee of change.*