Mind Collection: Carnelian
* Boosts confidence. Energizes and rejuvenates.
* Used for lack of metal focus. Helps to stimulate the mind and clear mental confusion. Training problems.
* enhances the sense of touch. Carrying carnelian is beneficial for both animal, trainer and therapist while providing training and treatments.
* mentally and physically stimulates the faculties of older animals.
Some of the associated healing attributes of Carnelian for humans:
* feel better stone
* helps with study, memory, inspiration, speech and voice.
* vitality, courage and self-esteem.
* can relieve laziness
* zest for life
* problems with appetite and eating disorders.
* banishes negative emotions such as envy, fear, confusion and jealousy.
Carnelian Chakra association: sacral and root
Alternate common names: cornelian, sard
Common sources: Uruguay, Brazil, Czech Republic, Egypt, England, and India
Astrological association: Taurus, Cancer, Leo
Chemical composition: silicon and iron oxide. A kind of quartz, member of the chalcedony family.
Color: yellow, orange, red, brownish orange, brownish red and all colors in between.
Purification and cleansing: carnelian can be cleansed using cold water, salt water and sunlight. Recharge in abundant sunlight.
* A special thanks and recognition to all of the great writers in this field. The information we share is a compilation of bits and pieces from the many books and online information out there. I am so grateful for all of the insight. Our recommendations are based on that knowledge and not a guarantee of change.*